Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Review: Caparison 2008 build quality

highgain510 Guest
    That was an excellent review man, and I agree with you 100% based on my experience with a few Caparisons. Well done and impartial, which is more than I can say for certain other dealers that post on other forums I frequent. Won't name names, but I find it funny when a dealer is able to give advice and almost "reviews" of items that he has never actually played himself... :o
    Last edited by buddroyce; 23-07-2008 at 06:28 PM. Reason: edited for sensitivity reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by highgain510 View Post
    That was an excellent review man, and I agree with you 100% based on my experience with a few Caparisons. Well done and impartial, which is more than I can say for certain other dealers that post on other forums I frequent. Won't name names, but I find it funny when a dealer is able to give advice and almost "reviews" of items that he has never actually played himself... :o
    Thank you Although I am a Caparison dealer/distributor, I'm not one to hide any imperfections that may occur. I believe the more people know, the more they know what to expect. I do also believe that if someone is going to 'review' something they should have actually played it.

I have to admit that I do not take any of my stock to do any performances, all the guitars I stock do however get throroughly tested, and being a spoiled guitar tech/guitar player, I maintain a high standard for all the guitars I stock. When it really comes to it if a guitar isn't good enough for me I wouldn't want to sell it to anyone else.

My hopes with these reviews is to expose any flaws that I may come across with hopes that they will change once there's enough awareness of it. This way it keeps Caparison in check so that they maintain that high quality standard that we all know and love them for.
    Last edited by buddroyce; 23-07-2008 at 06:28 PM. Reason: edited for sensitivity reasons
    ---=== Founder - CaparisonForum.Com ===---
    Got a Caparison question? Just ask