Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My 1st Caparison Order Has Arrived

Quote Originally Posted by buddroyce View Post
    Thanks for sharing the pics man! I definitely need to order in some TAT's on my next order! The Red Sunset finish looks great! (although I much prefer the Crimson)
    Thanks man. I haven't seen a Crimson in person yet, but I'll definitely be ordering one of those sometime soon too.

I have to say the Angelus HGS is the best sounding all-mahogany guitar I've ever played. I absolutely love it. Superb feel to the neck as well. The TAT II's are awesome as well, but I was thrown off a bit by the elevated trem. I understand why they do it like that, but it's a bit hard to get used to. That said I only played it for a few minutes as it was a customer guitar and was testing it out
    Last edited by The Axe Palace; 26-07-2008 at 05:37 AM.
    The Axe Palace: Proud Caparison USA Dealer - WWW.AXEPALACE.COM (Now On Facebook too!)

Ohh what a terrible job... testing out high-end guitars all day lol. I had a hard time getting used to the elevated trem too. As much as I love my Horus, I still prefer the recessed trems.
    They should make a special run for us forum fanatics with scalloped 24-27 frets, Dimarzios, and recessed trems. Budd should drop the line to the factory ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by MarineWeston View Post
    Ohh what a terrible job... testing out high-end guitars all day lol. I had a hard time getting used to the elevated trem too. As much as I love my Horus, I still prefer the recessed trems.
    They should make a special run for us forum fanatics with scalloped 24-27 frets, Dimarzios, and recessed trems. Budd should drop the line to the factory ;-)
    Well the problem with small runs on forums you can never get people to agree on the specs haha. I mean I doubt you and I would want the same things you know? It's pretty easy to just replace the pickups yourself, or take the guitar to a qualified tech and have him do custom work for you. It's a neat idea, but I can't imagine Itaru would want to start getting into doing scallops and the like.

You never know though, I could be wrong
    The Axe Palace: Proud Caparison USA Dealer - WWW.AXEPALACE.COM (Now On Facebook too!)

ibanezguy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MarineWeston View Post
    That would sooooo kick ass! But why not scallope frets 20-27 Kinda like an Ibanez Jem and more!