Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what's on your pedal board?

what's on your pedal board?

Hey guys, care to share/show off what's on your pedal board?

All I got running is a tubescreamer and a boss tuner pedal. Just want to see what else I COULD be running if I had the $$$

I gotta get some pix. I love my Hughes and Kettner so I don't use a whole lot. I just have the MIDI stageboard from the amp, a Bad Horsie 2, a Dunlop floor tuner, and a Radial ToneBone (boost and solos). I will never as long as I live get a Whammy pedal. I'm soo sick of everyone overusing those

I got a Tube Screamer TS808 into a EVH Phase90 into a Boss DD-3 (modded by myself with a little help from Budd), then finally into a Boss Noise suppressor before going into my old school JCM800 head(unmodded).

ath666 Guest
    Usually i have only Boss tuner on gigs etc.

a line 6 longboard to control my vetta II head.

eye4aneye Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ath666 View Post
    Usually i have only Boss tuner on gigs etc.
    That's it?? Nothing else EVER?

X2 Wireless receiver, Bad Horsie Wah, MXR Zakk Wylde OD, MXR EVH Phaser, Boss Tuner, Boss Noise Suppresor. (Boss DD-6 in the effects loop)

ath666 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eye4aneye View Post
    That's it?? Nothing else EVER?
    do you see word "usually"?
    depends on what gear venue have, but I prefer guitar->stack chain. and depends on amp I'm using(or not) distortion pedal(Boss MT-2)

firewalker Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by dimebagdolf View Post
    X2 Wireless receiver, Bad Horsie Wah, MXR Zakk Wylde OD, MXR EVH Phaser, Boss Tuner, Boss Noise Suppresor. (Boss DD-6 in the effects loop)
    How do you like the wireless setup?? I've always been told that they suck tone so I've been avoiding it. Been looking at the wireless guitar unit from Shure for a while since it's probably a hell of a lot better than lugging around a 30-50 foot cable all the time

Quote Originally Posted by firewalker View Post
    How do you like the wireless setup?? I've always been told that they suck tone so I've been avoiding it. Been looking at the wireless guitar unit from Shure for a while since it's probably a hell of a lot better than lugging around a 30-50 foot cable all the time

Hey Firewalker,

I really like the X2. Two other people I know have switched to the X2 since I got mine. It's very easy to use, and sounds super close to a cable. It's almost un-noticeable.

Shoot me a PM or an email if you have any questions. I'd be more than happy to answer any.

Adolfo