Thread: Looking for a MF-07 or other maple cap

Looking for a MF-07 or other maple cap

As the title suggests I'm looking to buy an oiled walnut Horus with maple fretboard or actually any other maple necked caparison if anyone has one. If its the latter could you please specify and post a picture.

Pretty open to prices as long as it's reasonable.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section or if this post somehow breaches terms of website use :x

Thanks

Ps - Woot first post, hi guys.

edit - forgot to mention im from the UK although i'm willing to pay the extra postage and shipping to get it over here if it is abroad.
    Last edited by Vzael; 15-10-2008 at 10:52 PM.

Ebay. There is almost always a MF-07 on there. Last I seen was like $1900 BIN brand new which is cheap.

yeah i checked eBay before i came here but was out of luck, i have been checking for the past few weeks too actually.

Dude there is one on there right now. The starting bid is at 1900. Nobody is going to bid. If you want it bid 1900 and I am sure you will get it if the seller is on the up and up. You could also pm meestersparkle he could probably get you one. He may even have one.

The one on the Bay is a little pricey, but as yellowv03 said you may be able to get it for $1900.

brokenarrow Guest
    $1900 ain't a bad price for an MF-07.