Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Guitar Asylum First Time Post

welcome welcome. I have cruised the GA site and there posted prices seem in line with other dealers posted on the web. Sometimes their posted price is 200-300 cheaper. But , the one thing I can Tell you if you are in the market fora Dean Rusty Cooley USA Signature They post it for $1899 Sam Ash and most others have it for 2699. Big Difference. But who wants a Dean?! I want a Cap. TAT Special Trans Dark Rose Quilt.

Ibanez USA Custom USRG30 Trans Green Quilt EMG (18volt):o
    '60s' ?? Gibson SG TV JR EMG81-P
    BC Rich ST-III Snakeskin Custom(SD Screamin' Demon)
    '75' Marshall Super Lead 100 Mk II
    Carvin MTS 3200 50th Anniv. model
    Marshall JCM 800 4x12
    Marshall 9001 3-ch all-tube preamp
    Mesa Dual Rec Trem-O-Verb 2X12

Quote Originally Posted by Guitar Asylum View Post
    Jeez, I know - I searched "Guitar Asylum" before I posted anything - pretty heartbreaking. I'll do my absolute best - it's all I can do.
    Logging on for the first time in over a year is the first step
    Caparison TAT II Dark Night (2009)
    ESP LTD Deluxe MH-1000 (2005)
    Peavey 6505+
    Marshall 1960BV
    Line 6 PODxt Pro

3. Quote Originally Posted by musicman_72751 View Post
    welcome welcome. I have cruised the GA site and there posted prices seem in line with other dealers posted on the web. Sometimes their posted price is 200-300 cheaper. But , the one thing I can Tell you if you are in the market fora Dean Rusty Cooley USA Signature They post it for $1899 Sam Ash and most others have it for 2699. Big Difference. But who wants a Dean?! I want a Cap. TAT Special Trans Dark Rose Quilt.
    We do what we can for every line we carry. Like I said earlier, if you see a price posted that you think is high, all anyone has to do is call and see if we can work something out.

Right now we have a pretty good selection of Caps - Dark Nights, MJRs, Angelus HGSs, and more.