Thread: New Dellinger to show...how do you upload "Big" pictures?

New Dellinger to show...how do you upload "Big" pictures?

So...I received a brand new Dellinger II M3 MF Snow Storm and would love to show it to you. When I have posted pictures here in the past they show up as little "thumbnails" and you have to click on them to open and view them. How do I post pictures so that they come out "Full Size" in the post, rather than these little thumbnails? Hope it's simple enough to explain. I have used the "Paperclip" (Attachments) Icon, should I be using the "Image" one instead? Let me know and I'll post full size pics! For now I am off to open the box and experience some Capa Shock and Awe...super excited!

You should upload them to an image hosting site like photobucket or imageshack and then link them in your post.
    .................................................. ..........................................
    [Please sign along the dotted line using only a blue or black pen]

Thanks Wolvie, I guess I'm a bit thick headed, but I think I'm beginning to understand your instructions now. If I have time I'll try it next time around...thanks again.

Exact same thing happened to me! Cheers for putting this thread up. I am hopeless when it comes to computers. Joining this forum was the most technical thing ive tried on a computer haha